Covid 19 – The Latest Update From Edale
THE HEALTH OF OUR EMPLOYEES, CUSTOMERS, SUPPLIERS, AND PARTNERS IS OF THE UTMOST IMPORTANCE.
As the global situation around COVID-19 (“Coronavirus”) develops so has Edale’s response. We are constantly refining and improving the measures in place to protect the welfare of our employees, customers and suppliers, paying close attention to the guidance provided by the UK Government.
Having implemented all relevant measures advised by the UK Government all functions at our UK Head Quarters remain operational. Our worldwide agents and distributors and partners are working hard in their regions to continue to operate and provide the local service and support as needed.
We’re working hard with our team and have put in place policies and contingencies to keep everything running, safely, and responsibly now and in the future.
We have taken the following steps to ensure that we continue to work closely with you:
- Rather than face to face meetings, we are using online conferencing services as well as providing on-line demonstrations and machine acceptance.
- Only essential visitors are permitted to visits our UK Headquarters and they must follow the strict guidance provided.
- Our customer support teams remain operational and whilst site visits will be constrained, we continue to supply parts, remote service and UK based field service.
- To ensure continued service, we have implemented where practical the facility for employees to work from home, and for those in the factory, we have split all core teams in two, and they now operate from two separate and segregated locations.
- We have implemented all guidance with respect to social distancing and have implemented significant measures to increase hygiene and cleanliness throughout the facility.
We continue to monitor the situation and follow the guidance of the UK government. If you would like to see a copy of our Coronavirus Policy, please contact us.
We’ll keep you updated, but if you would like to discuss anything in the meantime, please get in touch.
Please feel free to contact us: 44 (0) 1489 569230 | email@example.com
The team and I at Edale send you our best wishes and offer our full support during this challenging situation.
Managing Director, Edale Ltd