Business Update from Edale | Coronavirus
The health of our employees, customers, suppliers, and partners is of the utmost importance.
As the global situation around COVID-19 (“Coronavirus”) develops, I wanted to contact you today to share some of the steps we’ve taken at Edale to ensure that we maintain our usual quality, service, and support.
Currently, all functions at our UK Head Quarters remain operational. Our worldwide agents and distributors and partners are working hard in their regions to continue to operate and provide the local service and support as needed.
We’re working hard with our team and have put in place policies and contingencies to keep everything running, safely, and responsibly now and in the future.
We have taken the following steps to ensure that we continue to work closely with you:
- Rather than face to face meetings, we are using online conferencing services.
- Visitors to our UK Head Quarters will be restricted at this time; however, we have online solutions in place.
- Our customer support teams remain operational and whilst site visits will be constrained, we continue to supply parts and remote service.
- To ensure continued service, we have implemented where practical the facility for employees to work from home, and for those in the factory, we have split all core teams in two, and they now operate from two separate and segregated locations.
- We have increased social distancing and have implemented significant measures to increase hygiene and cleanliness.
I do not shy away from saying that this is going to be a challenging time, but I believe we are taking all necessary and responsible steps to ensure business continuity for the benefit of our employees and customers.
We continue to monitor the situation and follow the guidance of the UK government. If you would like to see a copy of our Coronavirus Policy, please contact us.
We’ll keep you updated, but if you would like to discuss anything in the meantime, please get in touch.
Please feel free to contact us: 44 (0) 1489 569230 | email@example.com
The team and I at Edale send you our best wishes and offer our full support during this challenging situation.
Managing Director, Edale Ltd