The award-winning Alpha is Edale’s compact flexographic printing press.
With a footprint of just 2.5m2 and a web path of less than 12m, the Alpha is the ideal press for companies looking for improved productivity and profitability from today’s short run lengths.
Quick job changes are achieved through the Alpha’s ergonomic design, and coupled with the quick release plate roll mechanism ensures that accurate registration is achieved in the shortest time.
The press is suitable for either UV or water based inks and is capable of printing a variety of substrates from 50 – 250 microns, whilst three nip tension controls ensure excellent registration stability.
The Alpha is available with an extensive range of extras, as well as the option to upgrade to an Alpha Multi.
Features and Benefits:
- 250mm or 330mm web width
- Substrate range from 50-250 micron
- Compact design of just 2.5m2
- Short web path of under 12m ensures minimum waste
- Material calliper adjustments provide the sbility to run a wider range of substrates
- Three nip tension control ensures excellent registration stability
- High throughput with the combination of high production speeds and quick job change
- Quick release plate roll mechanism ensures accurate registration is achieved with little waste
- Upgradeable to a twin stack Alpha-Multi press with the flexibility to print up to nine colours
- UV or water based ready
- Die conversion kits ensure that almost all press manufacturers’ tooling can be used
For full range of specifications and options please view/download our Alpha datasheet